NOTE: Limited quantity on hand. Orders will be fulfilled in the order they’re received and will be delayed multiple weeks.
Finally, an official MiSTer case! This is the brainchild of Sorgelig, with modifications. There are four variations: Slim, Standard, BlisSTer (2019) and BlisSTer (2020).
The first batch of BlisSTers are the “BlisSTer (2019)” version, where the second batch (whose ETA is February 2020) is the “BlisSTer (2020)” version. What changed? The power button is different and the placement moved a few mm.
A portion of the case profit will be donate to Sorgelig, the lead MiSTer developer. Help support our developers, while getting a rocking case at the same time!
- PCB panels
- USB Bridge (not applicable for Slim version)
- 3 x 3D printed buttons
- 3 x LEDs and appropriate light pipes
- 4 x 14mm M3 standoffs
- 4 x M3x8mm hex screws (H2 hex driver required)
What’s not included:
- 4 x 14mm M3 standoffs (included with DE10-nano)
- 4 x M3 screws (included with DE10-nano)
- (Optional) Audio Tape Input Board (ADC In)
Subject to change:
- Button dimensions
1) Disassemble current MiSTer setup
2) Invert 14mm standoffs between MiSTer and IO board
3) Secure 4, M3x14mm standoffs to IO board (male end up) and thread M3x10mm female to female spacers to top side of IO board
4) Attach IO board to DE10-nano
5) Thread 4, 14mm M3 standoffs below the DE10-nano (male end up)
6) Trim DC jack pins on bottom side of BlisSTer or DE10-nano (slim case only)
7) Install BlisSTer or USB Hub below DE10-nano M3x14mm standoffs
8) Attach long (side) panels
9) Attach short (front and rear) panels
10) Insert buttons
11) Place one section of heat shrink around each LED
11) Install top, and bottom panels and secure them with 4, M3x8mm screws
- Any long pins on the bottom PCB need to be trimmed for the bottom case panel to sit flush. You’ll know when you go to put it together because the bottom panel will be bowed and the screws won’t thread properly.
- The case is designed for full length IO boards 5.5 and newer (IO board must be same length at DE10-nano) with 5mm diameter status LEDs. If you do not have a full length IO board you will need to find washers whose thickness can be combined for a total of 1.6mm and place them in place of the full IO board PCB.
BlisSTer (2019) case: