Reflex Adapt Setup:
- Copy the reflex_updater.sh script to the “Scripts” folder of your MiSTer’s SD card
- Download the latest MiSTer unstable build here
- Copy it to the root of your SD card, overwriting the existing file
- If using FileZilla, set "FTP Transfer Mode" to "Binary"
- This step will be unnecessary once a MiSTer main binary newer than August 16, 2023 is released
- Modify your sd card's MiSTer.ini file(s)
- Add "no_merge_vidpid=0x16D0127E"
- This step will be unnecessary once a MiSTer main binary newer than August 2023 is released
- CRT users, make sure you can see the output of scripts on your CRT or the updater won't work with one of these options:
- Option 1: fb_terminal=0
- Option 2: add these to MiSTer.ini to scale your Menu core to 15kHz (won't display on HDMI)
- Run reflex_updater.sh on your MiSTer by selecting it in the Scripts menu
- Run your preferred MiSTer updater to download the Reflex Adapt mappings
- Full manual here: Manual
Aluminum Case Assembly:
NOTE: NYLON WASHERS NOT NEEDED!
MiSTercade Assembly and Overview:
Top plate washer install trick:
MiSTercade Remote Case Assembly:
DE10-Nano DIP Switches:
The DE10-nano should be configured for different IO boards as follows:
Digital IO Board/Kit Installation:
- Move DE10-nano's SW3 (one of the 4 large switches) to the position closest to the center of the PCB (see above)
- Install IO Board on top of DE10-nano locating the 4 corner mounting holes over the brass standoffs
- Plug DE10-nano Power supply into IO Digital Board's DC jack
- Connect DE10-nano's DC jack to USB hub DC jack using included DC-DC jumper cable
- Use Digital IO board's power switch to control power to MiSTer
Follow the steps here: https://github.com/dwhinham/mt32-pi/wiki/MiSTer-FPGA%3A-Setup-and-usage
- Edit mt32-pi.cfg and replace "scheme = simple_buttons" with "scheme = simple_encoder" or download my pre-configured mt32-pi.cfg
- When you power on the mt32-pi, you should see a MiSTer splash screen. If not, check the cable connecting to the mt32-pi to the User port.