Aluminum Case Assembly:
NOTE: NYLON WASHERS NOT NEEDED!
MiSTercade Assembly and Overview:
Top plate washer install trick:
MiSTercade Remote Case Assembly:
DE10-Nano DIP Switches:
The DE10-nano should be configured for different IO boards as follows:
Digital IO Board/Kit Installation:
- Move DE10-nano's SW3 (one of the 4 large switches) to the position closest to the center of the PCB (see above)
- Install IO Board on top of DE10-nano locating the 4 corner mounting holes over the brass standoffs
- Plug DE10-nano Power supply into IO Digital Board's DC jack
- Connect DE10-nano's DC jack to USB hub DC jack using included DC-DC jumper cable
- Use Digital IO board's power switch to control power to MiSTer
Follow the steps here: https://github.com/dwhinham/mt32-pi/wiki/MiSTer-FPGA%3A-Setup-and-usage
- Edit mt32-pi.cfg and replace "scheme = simple_buttons" with "scheme = simple_encoder" or download my pre-configured mt32-pi.cfg
- When you power on the mt32-pi, you should see a MiSTer splash screen. If not, check the cable connecting to the mt32-pi to the User port.