MT32-Pi is bare metal Raspberry Pi emulation of the popular Roland MT32 MIDI device. It was created by D0pefish.
Raspberry Pi not included :)
- MT32-Pi x SNAC: one cable, two devices! Switch between the MT32 and SNAC using the toggle switch. Includes USB 3.0 to USB 3.0 cable. Perfect for lovers of console and computer alike!
- Pairs well with the bracket and aluminum case :)
- SNAC supports NES, SNES, and Genesis
- Works with Pi Zero 2 W and 3A+ (not included)
- Includes PCB shim for use with Pi Zero 2 W
- Includes USB 3 male to male cable
- Aluminum case bracketBracket: Get this to mount your MT32-Pi and Raspberry Pi 3A+ or Zero 2 W to the MiSTer Addons aluminum case. Includes mounting hardware and spacers for the Pi (including a small shim for the Zero 2 W), and MT32-Pi PCBs.
- Does NOT include USB 3 cable
Follow the steps here: https://github.com/dwhinham/mt32-pi/wiki/MiSTer-FPGA%3A-Setup-and-usage
- Edit mt32-pi.cfg and replace "scheme = simple_buttons" with "scheme = simple_encoder" or download my mt32-pi.cfg
- When you power on the mt32-pi, you should see a MiSTer splash screen. If not, check the cable connecting to the mt32-pi to the User port.