Silicon port set now included in bundle!
Everything you need, pre-assembled, in one tidy package!
- [NEW] Silicon port covers and plugs
- Aluminum passively cooled case
- 128MB SDRAM (1x for Analog IO and 2x for Digital IO)
- IO Board
- USB Hub, bracket, and splitter + switch
- Splitter + switch is for analog IO only
- Digital IO will come with a small DC connector to route power from DE10-nano to USB hub
- US 110V 5V 2A Power supply
- 8GB micro SD card with all open source files
- Higher capacity micro SD cards also available here!
This case was designed with one purpose in mind: dissipate heat without making a peep.
The case provides passive cooling to the DE10-nano's Cyclone V SoC using the included thermal pad.
Case top will get warm - that's how you know it's working :)
Can't decide between standard (analog) or digital?
In terms of cooling, here's what I've measured:
More details here
Love the red case and the analog IO, thank you Mister add-ons!
This kit is excellent for anyone starting out with MiSTer. No guess work or searching for components you get everything you need in a beautiful and functional aluminum case. Everything worked great right from the start.
This is the 3rd MiSTer in the house! 2 MiSTercades and 1 of these. I love playing with my original hardware, but this plays just as good and looks amazing! This purple case is so beautiful, it reminds me of my old Gameboy Advance and Gamecube.
This might be the best thing I have ever bought. The MiSTer FPGA development community is amazing and exemplifies everything right with humanity.
This case is very small (which is a good thing), and it gets hot, but not too hot. It reminds me of old consoles that didn't have fans, like the NES and Genesis, so in that sense, it is nostalgic.
To potential buyers, I would recommend getting a bigger microSD card, running Mr. Fusion on it, and then theypsilon's Update All script.