Note: This is a pre-order. ETA is mid-February 2020. This pre-order does not allow for purchasing anything but BlisSTer at one time. Orders are not guaranteed to be combined once they are placed.
Introducing BlisSTer, from the makers of Bliss-Box, a USB Hub and low-latency controller input board. Use your game console controllers on the MiSTer!
I no longer stock BlisSTer adapter cables but they are available from Bliss-Box directly: https://bliss-box.net/store/Bliss-Box-Cable-p65613202
What’s new with the second shipment of BlisSTer?:
- Micro USB 2.0 to dupont connector cable is slated to be replaced with short connector USB Bridge
- Micro USB 3.0 to USB A 3.0 cable will be longer and have a right angle connector to reduce strain on Micro USB 3.0 port
- 5 x USB 2.0 ports
- Standard USB connection and polling rates
- 2 x Low-Latency ports (HDMI form factor for use with Bliss-Box adapter cables)
- Use original controllers with adapter cables.
- Maps as USB device when not in LLAPI mode
- Switches to LLAPI when setting is activated in core
- Required for Low-Latency API (LLAPI) mode
- Power switch for entire MiSTer device
- Upgrade/Reset button (Resets Low-Latency ports only)
- Micro-USB 3 port for LLAPI mode
- LLAPI branch has not been merged with the main branch. There’s no telling if it will be merged. For now, @rezb1t has been faithfully keeping the cores up to date. There will eventually be an LLAPI updater script to keep things up to date.
- LLAPI Documentation by Kitrinx
- Professionally assembled and tested in a factory
- “Will peripheral _____ work with the BlisSTer?”
- Please refer to the Bliss-Box Compatibility List (only guaranteed for USB mode). I’m building up my cache of controllers and devices in anticipation of testing, but I don’t have one to test. I do have a BlisSTer 4Play which works in non-LLAPI mode. For now, I’m not able to answer specific questions. This page will be updated for compatibility.