NOTE: Pictures show USB bridges but bundles now include USB brackets instead.
8GB Micro SD card
US 110V Power Adapter
128 MB SDRAM
USB Hub + USB Bracket
Power Splitter + Switch (Standard IO only - not included with Digital IO)
IO Board (Standard or Digital)
- Choose Standard IO if you want built-in analog video: enables dual digital + analog video output
- Choose Digital IO if you want an on-board power switch and an extra 40 GPIO pins (currently unused)
- Plug DE10-nano Power supply into IO Digital Board's DC jack
- Connect DE10-nano's DC jack to USB hub DC jack using included DC-DC jumper cable
- Use Digital IO board's power switch to control power to MiSTer
Everything worked out of the box. Though I upgraded the SD card for a much larger one for game storage. The fan is a little noisy busy I replaced mine with a Noctua and it’s been great!
The MiSTer FPGA is a must buy for any retro gamer. It is easy to use and the best way to play all your favorite classic games.
...and it's absolutely amazing! Favorite item in my gaming setup :) Easy to use
The MiSTer platform itself is really amazing. This pre-configured bundle makes it almost plug and play.
Absolutely worth it! This is the perfect retro gaming device for any setup.