HDMI CEC-less Cable and Adapter:
- Restores CEC functionality to your setup by blocking MiSTer's CEC signal
VGA to component / YPbPr Cable:
- Length: 6 ft.
- Simple way to connect your MiSTer IO board to a PVM, BVM, or YPbPr
- Passive cable
- Requires separate audio cable
VGA to SCART Cable:
- Length: 5 ft.
- Cable may vary slightly from picture
- Simple way to connect your MiSTer IO board to a PVM, BVM, or RGB modded CRT
- Sync attenuated with 470 ohm resistor for 75 ohm compliance
- Integrated stereo audio
- Shielded RGB line
- Tested on Sony PVM-2030, RetroTink 5X, and OSSC
The cable works great with my MiSTer and component input CRT. Would recommend.
The VGA to component cable is well built and sturdy. Works great with my Analog I/O on both my PVM-20L5 and PVM-20M2MDU.