Want to build your own arcade stick with one of the fastest (0.772 ms) encoders in town? Then you need this Pico Fighting board remix. The boards come flashed with OpenStickCommunity's GP2040 firmware (v0.6.0 at the time of writing)
- Replaced Raspberry Pi Pico development board with an onboard implementation to save space and improve aesthetics
- Transient Voltage Suppression (TVS) diodes for Electro Static Discharge (ESD) protection
- Sanwa and Seimitsu joystick headers
- Screw terminals for the old school players who want to manually wire buttons
- 20 pin header for the new school players who want to use a pre-made button harness
- Extra button headers
- RGB LED headers
- First version is USB-C only and pairs well with https://amzn.to/3GRLbLt
- Built in web server for configuration (https://gp2040-ce.info/#/web-configurator)
No USB C cable or panel mount is included.
All PCB source files can be found here.