This accessory allows MiSTer to maintain real world time, even when not connected to the internet.
100% factory assembled
- Files written to SD card have correct timestamp
- Game saves that rely on correct time (like GBA)
- RTC v1.2
- CR1220 Battery
- Physically connect RTC to DE10-nano
- Connect MiSTer to Internet (Wired or WiFi)
- Ensure you have correct system time (main menu bar)
- Run the rtc script
- The script may indicate a failure
- Remove WiFi adapter / ethernet cable
- Restart MiSTer
- Verify correct system time
Not much else to say. A real-time clock isn't necessary for the vast majority of what most folks want to use a MiSTer for, but if you need one this is it.