This accessory allows MiSTer to maintain real world time, even when not connected to the internet.
100% factory assembled
- Files written to SD card have correct timestamp
- Game saves that rely on correct time (like GBA)
CR1220 battery included but a fresh one is always best :)
- Physically connect RTC to DE10-nano
- Connect MiSTer to Internet (Wired or WiFi)
- Ensure you have correct system time (main menu bar)
- Run the rtc script
- The script may indicate a failure
- Remove WiFi adapter / ethernet cable
- Restart MiSTer
- Verify correct system time
Couldn't be happier. Had some issues with paypal but seller was patient and after several quick emails we got past them. Assembly video was very helpful and most of the minor problems have been resolved. Everything fit perfectly.
MiSTer FPGA Real Time Clock
Do you know what time it is? I do. So does my MiSTer- all the time, thanks to this RTC Module.
Does it's job well, and is a welcome addition to the array.
Good quality unit as you'd expect from MisterAddons, and using the right connector (sits correctly in the middle). Going into scripts and picking the RTC one it immediately set the clock and now the clock is instantly/always set and available without delay or network connection.
Note: the first unit received gave a "hwclock: Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method" after some testing I emailed MA for support and the issue was quickly resolved with a new unit, thanks for the support MisterAddons!